A Programme of Discovery
Paragon Group is a European success story. Operating from our Dublin administrative hub with a UK head-quarters, Paragon is a privately-owned business that operates globally in the Customer Communications and Identification sectors. Our Paragon ID division produces tickets and smartcards for undergrounds and trams in cities around the world including Dublin, New York, London and Paris; our patented processes are used to make electronic passport inlays for some of the most demanding and security-conscious countries globally, and we produce specialised electronic labels and tags for world-famous luxury goods. Our Customer Communication division sends 2 billion pieces of addressed mail per year, millions of email messages a day, and works with major brands to drive their marketing strategies across multiple channels using big data analysis.
We do all of this at scale, with a turnover of more than €600m, 5,000 employees, and operations in 15 countries supporting worldwide sales. The Group’s major clients are some of the world’s biggest brands, including more than 30% of the FTSE100 companies in the UK.
Paragon is growing rapidly. Since 2013 the Group has trebled in size and in 2017 alone we have completed 8 acquisitions so far, increasing turnover by more than €200m. To support this rapid growth we are recruiting graduates who will contribute to the fast paced and entrepreneurial culture of the Group.
At Paragon our graduates are more than trainees: we are recruiting future business leaders who are hard-working, eager to learn and looking to pursue a career in an exciting fast-paced environment, with the opportunity to make a real impact from day one. You will play an important role in the Paragon team as it expands its market share through acquisitive and organic growth strategies.
The Paragon Group Graduate Programme provides an opportunity to work across various business functions with ownership for real projects. The two year programme provides a unique opportunity to come to terms with the broad capabilities across the group, with direct access to and coaching from the senior executive team. You will be sponsored by a senior manager, who will work with you to develop an individualised progression plan for your career.
Based on language capabilities, business requirements at the time and individual performance, Graduates will have the opportunity to work in at least one of our European locations across departments such as Acquisitions & Corporate Development, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and IT. With a significant presence in 12 European countries, this could be Paris, London, Bristol, Munich, Dublin or Amsterdam to name but a few. Graduates will be assigned real business projects, and will be expected to learn quickly, rise to the challenge, and deliver results. Following successful completion of up to three international rotations, it is anticipated that graduates will move into a managerial role within the company.
- Recent Graduate from Operations or Business related disciplines: Engineering, Commerce, Management, Supply Chain Management, or any related majors
- Fluency in English; other European languages are a distinct advantage - particularly French and German
- Willingness to travel extensively and relocate within Europe
- Full European driving license
Who we are looking for
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to take ownership and make things happen
- Ability to interact at various levels and communicate effectively
- Ability to work with a high level of ambiguity – you may be thrown in at the deep end!
- Flexibility is essential as things often change at the last minute
What we offer
- Competitive Graduate Salary & Relocation abroad where appropriate
- Scope for post-graduate training such as CIMA/language courses where applicable (time off and partfunding)
- Excellent hands on experience and development
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing Irish multinational company with big ambition
Applications for this round are now closed. To be considered for future interviews, please submit your details below.