Paragon Group expands French operations with the acquisition of the Asf site and business in Noyelles-sous-Lens from Arvato Services France
- Effective January 1st, 2019, Paragon Group, one of Europe’s leading providers of Customer Communications, Identification, and Graphics services is pleased to announce the acquisition of the logistic, Co-packing and direct marketing activities of Asf with the acquisition of the Asf’s site and business of Noyelles-sous-Lens (€30m turnover and 300 employees), from Arvato Services France.
- With highly complementary activities and customers, the acquisition of Asf Noyelles will contribute to Paragon’s continuing organic and external growth strategy .
- Paragon will make Noyelles (Arcania SAS) a centre of excellence in its direct marketing and marketing logistics services, owing to the expertise of the management and the outstanding location of the site.
Paragon group is experiencing very strong growth having nearly tripled in size in the last three years. Currently Paragon has close to 6,000 employees and a pro forma turnover in excess of €800 million.
"The acquisition of the Asf site in Noyelles-sous-Lens is a continuation of our growth strategy as we build our expertise to deliver increasingly comprehensive and relevant solutions to our clients’ transformation challenges, "says Yves Vetele, Director, Paragon Group France.
The Noyelles-sous-Lens business will be integrated into the Customer Communication division of the Paragon Group France from January 1st, 2019 with a focus on two activities:
- Direct marketing: Paragon will build on its leading European direct marketing position with more than 2 billion pieces of addressed mail distributed each year, by developing the activities of the Noyelles-sous-Lens site to create its centre of excellence in direct marketing for France. The local sales team will benefit from Paragon’s existing client base and range of solutions while the expertise and capabilities of the Noyelles-sous-Lens site will enhance Paragon’s existing strong offer to the market.
- Marketing Logistics: with the logistics’ activity of the Noyelles-sous-Lens site, Paragon will continue to develop its logistics offering based on the additional expertise and production capacity of the site.
Paragon Group’s VP of Corporate Development, John Rogers, emphasised the intent of the group to continue its acquisitive growth in France and across Europe to help strengthen its customer offering and broaden its range of customer communications solutions, in keeping with the Paragon’ strategy of “buy, build and grow”.
A service specialist, Asf creates and develops solutions based on a chain of integrated marketing expertise. Established in the Lens area since 1996, Asf now employs more than 2,500 people with a turnover of €130 million in 2017.
Paragon Group is a leading provider of Customer Communications, Identification and Graphics services and has a total of more than €800 million turnover (on a pro forma basis) and more than 6,000 employees. Paragon Group combines generations of experience with the latest innovations in technology and smart data to enable responsive and meaningful interactions between organisations and their customers.