M&A Analyst Paragon Group
Our working environment is fast-paced, dynamic and exciting. We work hard every day to deliver excellence for our customers
Dublin, Ireland (working remotely through C-19)
Recent graduates & junior professionals with up to 4 yrs experience
Paragon has an excellent track record in completing transactions having acquired over 50 businesses in the last 7 years. The M&A team is a key driver of growth in the group, having played a central role in growing the group from €170m revenue in 2014 to over €1.3bn pro-forma revenue today.
Paragon has a fully dedicated M&A team with combined experience of over 100 acquisitions across multiple deal types ranging from early stage, distressed, public to private, private to public and large transformative acquisitions.
· Assist in the identification and evaluation of potential candidates for investment, acquisition or strategic partnership and divestment opportunities
· Analyzing marketing materials (teasers, information memoranda)
· Assist in communicating recommendations to the Board
· Assist in due diligence processes
· Working with the M&A team to create financial models and perform valuation analysis e.g. comparable companies, precedent transactions, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, merger models
· Supporting transaction project management by liaising with external and internal teams
· Data room management
This role will be based in Paragon’s Dublin offices, working remotely where government restrictions require so. As restrictions ease travel (mostly around Europe) from time to time will be required as necessary. Right to work in Ireland and travel internationally is essential.
Fluency in English and strong report writing skills are essential. Ability to speak a second or third European language is a plus. Strong Microsoft Office skills required.